Wildwood Answers: 30 Day Tarot Challenge ~ Day 29

This is the penultimate day of the 30 Day Challenge from Ree at 78Keys and The Wildwood Tarot is poised to answer the following: Do you have a Tarot mentor? Who are they (in relation to you) and how do they inspire you?

Wildwood Tarot challenge
Four of Bows

I don’t have a single Tarot Mentor, so to speak,  I have a whole Association and Meet Up of people who are Mentors! Every member of TABI is inspirational. Some are friends, most are not, they’re acquaintances, bought together by a few common goals of Tarot and the Ethics. The amount of knowledge and sheer wealth of that knowledge within TABI is awesome. Of course, participating in it brings its own joys and some great conversations, understandings and occasionally, friendships develop.

The Tarot Meet Up is also great. The abilities that manifest within that small, intimate group is fantastic and instead of seeing it on-line, I’m seeing it happen before my very eyes and I feel very honoured that I am there to see it and help other’s Tarot abilities manifest and develop further.

This is how I feel when I “talk Tarot” with others, be that about a new or specific deck, a spread, how to read, interpretations of cards or any other esoteric / new age methods that interest me… The list is almost endless!

Combine this card with the Bercalik Oracle card of the week and what might these two suggest to you? A successful hunt or a quest? A good understanding of the task at hand may be apparent or forthcoming. Today, I’ll take the happy thoughts, the celebration and friendships, the coming together of souls and try to relax a little.

Comments

1. Angelina Romero January 30, 2013 at 22:52

I continue to learn from you.

• Louise January 30, 2013 at 23:20

Hi Angelina ~ and I from you, thanks for stopping by! 🙂

• Angelina Romero January 30, 2013 at 23:31

Thank you Louise!

2. Judy Stone-Goldman January 30, 2013 at 23:32

I can feel the energy you are enjoying from this process. I am taking a peek in as if viewing into a mysterious forest!

• Louise January 30, 2013 at 23:39

Judy, that’s how I feel with this deck, like I’m playing in the woods and being watched, in a good way! And you know what? I don’t mind one little bit 🙂

3. Donald J. Decker January 30, 2013 at 23:39

I think it is incredibly valuable to have others with whom we can share our journey! Your Meetup is a great idea. Although I have good support from several friends I may look for one myself.

• Louise January 31, 2013 at 12:14

Meet Up is extensive Donald, I’m SURE you’ll find a group near you! In the mean time, you’re more than welcome to pop by here and ask questions or drop me a PM sweetie 🙂

4. Laurie Hurley January 31, 2013 at 01:46

This is all so mystical to me. I am fascinated by it actually. Love to have my cards read because I know it is a talent I do not possess. But love the process…

• Louise January 31, 2013 at 09:18

It does take some time, but I love how it works 🙂
      Feel free to jump in and ask questions Laurie! 🙂

5. Julieanne Case January 31, 2013 at 02:56

I have played with Angel and ARchangel cards but never with a Tarot. I doubt I ever would because I would bet you need to devote some time to learning it unless by some chance something magical happens and I remember to do it all from a previous life! Then I’ll jump in with you!

Julieanne Case
    Always from the heart!

Reconnecting you to your Original Blueprint, Your Essence, Your Joy| Healing you from the Inside Out |Reconnective Healing | The Reconnection| Reconnective Art |

• Louise January 31, 2013 at 09:20

You’re very welcome to “jump in with me” Julieanne! 🙂
      And “playing” with the Angel and Archangel decks is a good way to get a message from the Divine, one you can understand so that for you, is the best way 🙂

6. marieme faye February 1, 2013 at 04:08

You really sound like an expert in what you do! My favorite cards are the archangels cards, do you use the doreen virtue cards at all?

• Louise February 1, 2013 at 14:58

Hi Marieme! No, I don’t as they’re more Oracle cards and the Tarot deck DV did create, I don’t like the art work on so never parted with the cash to buy them (I have examined a friend’s copy – she’s more of a collector than I am!) 🙂
      I’m very much a Tarot kind of gal 😉