Wildwood CotD : Two of Vesssels ~ Attraction

The CotD for today is the Two of Vessels and its keyword is attraction. Attraction to what and whom, I wonder?

CotD
2 of Vessels
Attraction

This card is from the Suit of Vessels within the Tarot. There are Four suits in this deck (Vessels, Arrows, Rods and Stones) and we have the second card that link to our emotions, how we feel, how happy we might be. I was unable to post yesterday as I was too full of a head cold to concentrate on writing anything of use.

These two anthropomorphic figures form a diamond with their hands whilst a flaming heart floats in the middle of this diamond.

There is an initial attraction between two people here, regardless of their gender. This could be a firm friendship in the making, a new relationship in the offing, an understanding becoming apparent in a friendship already established…. It all depends on where you are personally in your life journey as to how this card manifests today and what kind of relationship you want to attract into your life today.

Do you wish for a new, firm, friendship?Ā  Or do you wish for a lover, someone to come home to? The first shared spark of attraction can be simple and uncomplicated; it can start with something simple, like a smile, holding a door open for someone, helping someone out just because you can. Our perception and signals are shared, acknowledged and returned. How do you make someone smile? What makes you smile?

If we combine this card with the Oracle of the Week from the Camelot Oracle, Blaise, what might we get? Blaise is laid back, contemplative, retrospective, internal. Understanding what makes us tick, what makes us smile, also enables us to make someone else smile, someone else happy. It’s a case of sit back and observe, before taking any action.

Comments

1. Angelina February 7, 2013 at 14:25

I need to do more of this sitting back B4 taking action! Thank you for the continued learning in this field. As for attracting a relationship into my life……I am going to think on this and figure that out.

• Louise February 7, 2013 at 14:44

Hi Angelina šŸ™‚

You’re welcome! As for attracting relationships into your life? Depends on what kind of relationships you’re looking out for, but the start of them can be so small, we don’t even realise it šŸ™‚

2. Louise Edington February 7, 2013 at 15:49

I play with the tarot a little for myself and I like the imagery in this deck. I may treat myself. Thank you!

• Louise February 7, 2013 at 16:10

The imagery is beautiful, Will did did a fantastic job on it šŸ™‚
      I’m loving exploring how it works with Oracle decks and how it works on its own šŸ™‚

3. Judy Stone-Goldman February 7, 2013 at 16:29

I like that introspective card! Interestingly, the capacity to understand what’s going on inside ourselves is related to the ability to understand what others think and feel. I was reading about theory of mind this morning, and understanding ourselves and others is so important to good relationships. These cards are quite lovely. It’s another world to me.

• Louise February 7, 2013 at 18:48

If we can understand what’s going on within us, then we can sort it out. That’s one aspect that the Tarot works with and it’s great for that šŸ™‚

It can tell you the woods from the trees, which way is up. šŸ™‚

4. Joanne Sprott February 7, 2013 at 16:30

Great combo with the oracle. I always favor being irresistibly attractive, tends to create opportunities for loving connections. One of my fav cards from this deck, too. Thanks, Louise, and happy birthing soon!

• Louise February 7, 2013 at 18:49

You’re very welcome Jo! It’s a great card and it’s working really well with the Camelot Oracle šŸ™‚

5. Vicki Dello Joio February 7, 2013 at 20:39

Where I am going with these two cards is the inner dialogue I have been having with different and conflicting inner aspects. I am trying to bring in a truce maker so I can bridge the whole. The combination of attraction and introspection seem perfect for me.

• Louise February 12, 2013 at 13:21

Hi Vicki

Thanks for commenting! Sounds like you’re on a good connection with the cards and totally understand where you’re at!
      Good luck and blessings sweetie! šŸ™‚

6. Susan Berland February 7, 2013 at 23:20

I love the idea of starting with something simple like a smile or holding a door for someone. That might be just a moment of a relationship and never go any further and yet, we might never know the positive impact it has had on someone else’s life. Interesting to contemplate!

Susan Berland

• Louise February 8, 2013 at 08:24

Hi Susan! It can be something so innocent that changes a life or starts things off šŸ™‚
      So glad you commented!

Blessings šŸ™‚

7. Arwen Lynch, Professional Joy Seeker February 8, 2013 at 13:35

“Our perceptions and signals are shared…” MMMMM, yes! Loved this, Louise. And your newsletter was great! I am so glad I subscribe. I hate missing out on what you offer! šŸ˜€

• Louise February 12, 2013 at 13:22

Thanks so much sweetie! šŸ™‚