Welcome to my ethics page.
I designed these with the help of the ethics issued by the Tarot Association of the British Isles. Some readers do have these!
• I will keep your reading confidential and between us.
• I aim to empower the person asking for the reading.
• I would like to remind you that you have responsibility for your actions and make your own decisions and that I use the Tarot in such a way as to provide insights and guidance.
• A Tarot reading is not a substitute for professional advice, medical, legal or financial. If I feel you need such a service, I will suggest the relevant professional advice.
• I will do my best to interpret the cards in a way that is meaningful to you and relevant to your question.
• I will not claim that my interpretation of the cards drawn is the only one that can be made.
• I will not read for anyone other than the person asking for the reading i.e. Third party questions (What do I need to know about my ex’s new flame? is one such example)
• I will not knowingly read for minors (people under the age of 18)
• I will respect your right to refuse or terminate a reading at any time. In this case, a full refund will be issued.
• If at any time, I feel unable to continue a reading, I will withdraw from the reading in a tactful and honest manner.
• I will not encourage dependency upon me or coerce people to make for repeated returns to readings.
• I will not use the Tarot to place or remove curses or cast spells upon anyone.
• I reserve the right to refuse to read for anyone.
The website for the Tarot Association of the British Isles is; www.tabi.org.uk